Governor’s Executive Order Number 20-120 Governor Ron DeSantis issued order, regarding Palm Beach County entering Phase 1 and the reopening of barbershops, hair salons and nail salons.
Governor’s Executive Order Number 20-112 Governor Ron DeSantis issues order implementing Phase 1 of Florida’s recovery.
Palm Beach County will begin reopening pursuant to the State of Florida Executive Order 20-112 as amended by order 20-120 effective 12:01 a.m. on May 11. Residents may provide or obtain services at the following establishments authorized to proceed to Phase 1:
· Restaurants and food establishments licensed under Chapters 500 or 509, Florida Statutes, may allow on-premises consumption of food and beverage, so long as they adopt appropriate social distancing measures and limit their indoor occupancy to no more than 25 percent of their building occupancy. In addition, outdoor seating is permissible with appropriate social distancing. Appropriate social distancing requires maintaining a minimum of 6 feet between parties, only seating parties of 10 or fewer people and keeping bar counters closed to seating.
· In-store retail sales establishments may open storefronts if they operate at no more than 25 percent of their building occupancy and abide by the safety guidelines issued by the CDC and OSHA.
· Barbershops, cosmetology salons, and cosmetology specialty salons that adopt appropriate social distancing and precautionary measures as outlined by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation at the following link: www.myfloridalicense.com/emergency [myfloridalicense.com].
· Museum and library facilities may open at no more than 25 percent of their building occupancy, however, at this time Palm Beach County will not be opening these establishments and County library services remain virtual.
· For up-to-date reopenings go to PBCGOV.com Reopening Plans.